Проект номер: 5020
Свободни места: Запълнени !
Доброволецът ще помага в организация, бореща се за равенство между половете и насочена към професионалното развитие на жените.
Начало на проекта: 10.10.2013
Продължителност на проекта: 9 месеца
Kраен срок за кандидатстване: 20-ти април 2013
We are a non-profit, apolitical, non-governmental consulting-educational organisation:
The main goals of the organization:
- Inspiring women's development
- Researching stereotypes, fighting for gender equality
- Promoting democratic citizenship and raising women's awareness of social quality
- creating better condition for women's professional development and wider participation in the public sphere
- helping women adjust to the new democratic developments and market economy dynamics
- promoting and support of women's entrepreneurship.
I order to reach these goals, we organize various events, including:
- educational activities, such as workshops, conferences, leading discussions
- festivals, such as “Łódź – the city of women” Festival, taking part in June every year, FOKA (Open Festival for Active Women), twice a year
- writing articles and publishing them on our website
- publishing books
- preparing photo exhibitions and making short movie clip
Volunteer will work 5 days a week (aprrox. 30 hours a week), from Monday to Friday. Working hours are flexible, agreed with the Volunteer and other people involved in the task. EVS coordinator will meet at least once a week with Volunteers to discuss the activities and tasks for the volunteer. Volunteer will have 2 days off per week: Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes in case of events taking place during the weekend, volunteer can be asked to work on Saturday or on Sunday and then will have a day off during the week. Volunteer will also attend classes of Polish language. Tasks for the volunteer: 1. Journalist cooperation with kobiety.lodz.pl 2. Workshops for the youth about gender, tolerance, The Youth in Europe. 3. Assisting with realizing international projects within Grundvig and Youth in Action framework 4. Assisting with organization of events, conferences, meetings 5. Organizing events presenting Volunteer’s country. 6. Helping with website administration, its development 7. Developing a volunteer’s self-initiated project – photo, documentary or film creation, workshops etc., within the framework and abilities of the organization
Posted by: activeideas