Проект номер: 4886
Свободни места: Запълнени !
Доброволецът ще участва активно в културни, социални и компютърни дейности, организирани в младежки център.
Начало на проекта: 01.06.2013
Продължителност на проекта: 9 месеца
Kраен срок за кандидатстване: 7-ми януари 2013 г.
VOLUNTEER PROFILES AND RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
The activities are very much related to informatics and the idea that a computer is a tool fundamental to help the community and develop social and cultural work. Within this philosophy we would like to host volunteer with following characteristics:
- vocation to work with informatics, new media and digital art expression;
- motivated to do the project and the activities of the project;
- maintain a positive attitude towards the different activities and challenges and be open to new forms of learning;
- have initiative;
- intercultural open mind and wanting to learn more about different aspects about people and about himself/herself
- have imagination to do more with less!
The main objective of the selection of the volunteers is to enhance the communication process between the different parts of an EVS project (volunteer, hosting organization and sending organization) in order to give to both parts a real image and dimension of the project in its different aspects. Therefore, it will proceed with the following steps:
1.Preliminary questionnaire: this questionnaire will work as a tool to know the volunteer.
2.Phone conversation with the volunteer: this conversation will be a closer approach between the volunteer and Rato - ADCC where different subjects regarding the project and where the volunteer has the possibility to be informed about common difficulties, problems of adaptation but also the major gains and learning possibilities;
3.Phone conversation with the sending and/or hosting organization: this conversation will work not only to establish the initial preparation details but also to have additional information about both organizations (experience and work methods) and especially about the volunteer (previous knowledge about the volunteer regarding his personality and his experience);
4. Exchange of e-mails between the future volunteers and present volunteers: through internet (e-mail and instant message services), the future volunteers will have the possibility to communicate with the present volunteers and have in the first person what are the positive and negative aspects regarding doing EVS in Rato - ADCC;
In the end of this process, if the different parts agree to go forward with the project, it will make the application for the EVS project - it is fundamental that along this process there is honesty and constant communication between the different parts in the project. This project has a different approach in terms of voluntary work for a specific profile of volunteer.
Posted by: activeideas