Проект номер: 2897
Свободни места: Запълнени !
Looking for 2 male volunteers
Stichting Buitengebied is an ecological farm, based in the North of the Netherlands, close to Drogeham, a small village with ca. 1800 inhabitants.
It is not only a farm; they organize business meetings, school activities and family activities at the farm. On a regular basis some schools come to visit the farm and stay about 4 days. The farm organizes all kind of activities so the kids will learn all about the life in and around a farm.
Stichting Buitengebied is a non-profit organization. This organization wants to improve the viability in Drogeham and the neighborhood, which is why they cooperate with all kinds of companies in the area. All together they organize different activities for the tourists in the neighborhood of Drogeham.
Volunteers receive €180 for food and €115 for pocket money. This is enough to meet your needs, but if you really want to explore The Netherlands and the surrounding area (Belgium/Germany) it is advised that you bring some savings. Dutch lessons are provided for.
• Interested in a small village
• You can communicate easily with all the different parties
• You are creative in finding solutions
• You are open to new ideas and want to contribute in new projects
• You have an active and positive attitude
• You are eager to learn the Dutch language
• Available for a 12 month EVS placement
• Help with the animals and the other farm work
• Make an overview of the organization and present to local council and the community
• Make a folder with photographs and some information about the organization
• Do promotion of the organization
• Visit comparable organizations abroad or in the Netherlands
• Make a connection with potential visitors
The service will start 1th of Augustus.
Posted by: Ivan